Download and Install Sequel Pro on Mac
Open Sequel Pro App’s Connection Interface
As we will connect using SSH, you can download the security key from your Lightsail account,
I have given details in this previous post of mine for connecting SFTP with FileZilla for Lightsail.
You can see three options TCP/IP, Socket, and SSH, and as said above we will use SSH.
Enter Details Make a Connect the Database
Kindly relate to these numbers above with the list below:
1. Select SSH Tab
2. Give Any Name you can remember
3. The host is 127.0.0.1 ( Local Server )
4. Username is Your Database Username
5. Password is your Database Password
6. The database is your Database Name Without Prefix Like (WP_)
7. Port is default 3306 for SQL on a server
8. SSH Host is your Static IP Address From Lightsail
9. SSH User is your Username Like Ubuntu, Bitnami What you see on SSH
10. The Key is the Location of Account Key Pair you can download from Lightsail
11. SSH Port is Default Port 22
12. Test Connection Button
13. Should return with Connection Succeeded
14. Connect Button press it once Connection Succeeded
15. Add to Favourites for repeat connections
16. Favorites List
A screenshot from my post Lightsail SFTP Access With FileZilla Easily 5 Steps
Connection Made Using Sequel Pro Easily Edit Your Database
The picture above shows ” SSH Connected ” red arrow you can see a complete list of all your tables you can edit the same as you want.
Note: Always Take A Back-Up, Never Delete Database Tables Manually if you are not tech-savvy with your site.
I am continuously writing about the topic “Database” SQL And “WordPress” Read all my SQL Database Related Posts here.
If you use AWS Lightsail and want to learn How to use Snapshots for Backup read my post here Backup Lightsail instance with free SnapShots in 3 Steps